Listed below are some articles and reports that the EFP staff have developed and compiled over the past few years. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Pesticide Spray Water Quality
- Healthy Riparian Zones – More than just trees and shrub
- Using Crops to Grow Healthy Soils
- How much Water Do You Use?
- Why should your farm business care about social responsibility?
- Why should you consider low-drift nozzles for pesticide application?
- Bacteria and Water: Can your Water Make You Sick?
- Cover Crops
- Manganese & Drinking Water
- Soil Fertility Testing
- Feeling the Effects of Climate Change
- Trudging Through Mud?
- Safe Pesticide Storage
- Stream Bank Protection Report
- The Effect of Subsoiling and Drainage Treatments
- Evaluation of Subsoiling
Bringing Farmland Back into production series (5-10 min YouTube videos):